Home >> Posts tagged "tax refunds"

tax refunds

Use your tax refund to fund your 2014 IRA contributions

Did you know that you can use your income tax refund from your 2014 Form 1040 to make your 2014 IRA contributions? Yes, that's right...last year's IRA contribution! Simply file your return early and include IRS Form 8888 to have your refund go directly into your IRA at your brokerage, mutual fund or bank account. It is that easy. You won't see any check; the transaction is more secure. If you have questions ab...
Open Full Article